Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 48

Day 326

I forgot to take a picture on Sunday, so I snapped this one before I went to bed. Such a sweet little girl. :)

Day 327 

Just eating popcorn while watching some Mickey.

Day 328 

Pajama day at school means wearing Minnie Mouse!!


Chelsea and all the kids at GND. :D

Day 329 

Doing some shopping for Thanksgiving,

Day 330 

We had beautiful weather on Thanksgiving! Cousin Rachael made a pile of leaves for all the kids to jump in, she was definitely the favorite. I love Braelynn's face in the background. 

Day 331 

After Black Friday craziness was over, I made it to the mall to shop for a black dress. Here's one pic I sent to Husbandy.

Day 332 

Husbandy's cousin, Allen, and his wife, Sarah, were here for Thanksgiving! You know we couldn't let them drive all the way to Dallas and not take them to get Sweet Firefly. :-D

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving break and hope you did too!

1 comment:

  1. Love that black dress! And Reese in the leaves is pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete