Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 15

Day 102

Playing on the turtle with her cousin.


Mini B stole my phone and took this beautiful selfie. :-)

Day 103

It won't be much longer before Reese figures out this is actually a way for daddy to get more ice cream. We'll take the laughs for now! Also, Husbandy has taught Reese a new thing that birds say...it's no longer tweet tweet. It's CAW CAW!

Day 104

Reese put on these clothes all by herself (well, the top layer)! I was impressed she (finally) got both feet in two different holes, her shirt over her head, and one arm in. I'm not sure that it's successfully happened again since this picture.


After a little help, she found mommy's shoes and vacuumed.

Day 105

I love Merit and getting to work with all these ladies! I think we had sunny weather one day last week and it happened to be the day we went to the Rangers game! The Rangers stunk it up, but it still beat working!

Day 106

I've been waiting to get to post this....I'm going to be an Aunt again!! Please keep Baby Panini and my sister in your prayers as they go through the next 27 weeks together. Look at that sweet profile!! I would be lying if I said I didn't cry when I got this text.

Day 107

I wish the lighting was better, but I didn't have time to adjust it. Every time Reese rides the horse she does this. 

Day 108

Saturday night Husbandy and I went to Mass and then to a movie with the Fry's! Adrienne came to watch Reese with her two littles and sent me this picture. Adorable!! I'm so thankful for my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous your work does things like go to baseball games. I gotta get into the private sector, if not the stay at home mom sector

    ReplyDelete