Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 22

Day 151

After nap time we met the Poulsen's at the Frisco Roughriders game. This was the first sporting event Reese had ever been to and she LOVED it. She loved watching the mascots, watching the players run, the food, everything. We'll definitely be going back. 

Day 152 

Coco enjoying the ice cream at GND. Delicious!

Day 153

This is what our mornings look like. Reese is always trying to squeeze in a book any time she can.


Seriously? Another picture? I really just wanted a picture of her outfit cause it was so cute!

Day 154

I'm pretty spoiled because Husbandy does most of the cooking in our house. Wednesday he didn't feel like it, so I stepped in. This is the first meal without any planning I've cooked in a long time!

Day 155 

Reese was supposed to go over to my dad's Thursday night, but he didn't feel well so she stayed home. Since Husbandy and I were planning on running errands, we went out to dinner. Reese liked looking at the lobsters while we waited, but when she got the opportunity to touch one, she refused (I don't blame her).

Day 156

Reese has been invited to a birthday party for one of the boys in her class! It's not just any boy, it's the boy she talks about all the time. I was dropping her off one morning and Jaxton came in at the same time. I made a comment that Reese talks about him a lot and his mom informed me he talks about her a lot. Hmm, very interesting. 

Day 157

These little fishies graduated from their first swim class! They looked so cute in their new shirts, so a photo was inevitable. I'm so proud of how far they've come!


Saturday night we had fun with friends at baby Darling's camp themed shower! All the decor was so cute, I should have taken more pictures. We're so excited to meet Baby D in a little over a month!


Don't be fooled, Charlee is almost a year younger than Reese, but weighs the same. I love my tiny little girl.

2 comments:

  1. We need to take Zilla to a sporting event some time. looks like y'all had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should look at the Frisco Rough Riders schedule. I don't know if it was just a one time thing, but they had a bunch of activities for kids. If there's some in the evening, it could be really fun to go!

      Delete