Day 333
Reese and daddy taking a nap...
Day 33
Reese loves her new shirt that Aunt N gave her!
Day 335
Reading one of her favorite books, The Berenstain Bears. Her favorite character must be Honey Bear (the Baby) because she seems to say her name a lot. Maybe she can relate the most with her??
Day 336
Well hello there, Panini. Isn't he the cutest?!
Floating on her back!
Day 337
Reese really likes doing the dishes. It makes a huge mess, but you got to start them young!
Day 338
Husbandy and I took a half day on Friday and drove down to Houston for Husbandy's Christmas party (they have a bigger office down there, so the Dallas peeps always have to drive). I wish we had a better picture, but we got all dressed up and partied the night away. Well, at least until we decided we needed to capitalize on our sleeping situation (no Reese to wake us up at 6!). It was fun to get away for a night.
Day 339
I caught Reese reading in her chair one morning. She was actually looking at her letters on the wall and singing the ABCs. She later noticed that the monitor had moved and ran into our room going, "Mama, come, the monitor!" She was a little freaked out that it wasn't facing down toward her bed, so I brought in the screen with me and showed her how I can move the camera. She then said, "The monitor's looking at me, that's silly." She still talks about the monitor looking at her.







I love the nap pic!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad she likes the Berenstain Bears! Her shower theme was perfect ;)
Haha Panini is so chubby
Zilla tells me that he doesn't want the monitor to talk to him any more ever since the one time I used that function.
Catholic daily devotions, stories of saints and saints, a collection of prayers and the latest Catholic news. visit https://www.blogevan.com
ReplyDelete