Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 10

 Day 61

We celebrated Auntie Lauren's birthday at dinner! You can never go wrong with snickers cake. :)

 Day 62


Yet ANOTHER ice day, so I stayed at home with Reese as daycare was closed. By that night the ice had melted and Husbandy and I went to dinner and the Stars game with my cousin and his wife. Definitely a fun night, especially cause the Stars pulled out a win.

Day 63

My meal for fat Tuesday. 

Day 64

Our meatless meal for Ash Wednesday was shared with the Fry's.

Day 65

Reese has never seen a bath she didn't like. Ok, maybe once or twice when she had a diaper rash. I don't think the warm water felt nice...that was a record setting bath time.

Day 66 

Playing with my sweet girl before she went to bed. The next day I found out a baby shower that I thought was on Saturday was actually on Friday night. Such a shame cause look at how good of mood Reese was in!

Day 67

Kind of an odd sight for mommy, but Reese is taking to formula pretty well (right now it's a mix of formula and breast milk). She holds a bottle really well which is nice, but does not want to be held while drinking it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment