Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 9

Day 54

Sunday was such a beautiful day, I took Reese for a walk. She loves being outside. 

 Day 55

Nothing like doing laundry with this happy little girl!

Day 56

After work I headed to GND and ate way to many of these little suckers!

Day 57

Husbandy and I were lazy and I picked up some BBQ on my way home from work. We really need to get better about planning our meals for the week. We did it for a couple weeks and it worked out great, unfortunately we fell out of habit.

Day 58

Thursday morning I stayed home with Reese because daycare was closed due to death in the family. Of course I loved being home watching Reese play with her taggie. She loooves tags, but can definitely tell the difference between this blanket and one on a doll/shirt/pillow....

Day 59

Friday night we went to twisted root with some friends. The weather was really nice so we spent some time outside afterward. We love spending time with these guys!

Day 60

All of those toys and she decides to back herself in the corner and play with a wipe. Silly girl.

1 comment: