Day 124
Reese's first time in a swimsuit! She ended up not liking the kiddy pool cause the water was cold, but she's just too cute to not take a picture.
Day 125
Mommy was at GND and this is the picture daddy sent. :D I love that she get some special time with daddy.
Day 126
We took dinner to my bro and SIL and got to see our sweet nephew! I cannot believe how much he's already grown! Love this little boy.
Day 127
Reese was again not feeling 100% so I got some cuddle time in. She had a mystery fever. I was convinced she had an ear infection, but when we went to the Dr he said her ears were all clear. We never really figured out what was wrong, so I'm guessing it was caused by some more teeth that are about to make their way!
Day 128
Husbandy passed all his real estate exams!! What better was to celebrate than the NFL draft and a margarita while Reese was being watched by my dad and Cindy. :)
Day 129
I had to work a little late on Friday, but I came home to Reese holding this little card for me. I thought it was sweet that Donna made these for us. I can only imagine how tough it was to get Reese to sit still long enough to trace her hand!
Day 130
We started celebrating Mother's Day a day early and went to get Fro Yo! Reese had her first taste of it and was a fan. I love these two so much!!







So many cute ones this week! But I think her little swimsuit and the pic of her sleeping are my faves.
ReplyDelete