Monday, May 5, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 18

Day 117 
 
Celebrating my dad's birthday at his house! Brooklyn is just showing Reese how to put the rings on in the correct order.

Day 118
 
Reese and I spent the night at the Fry's as the guys had guys night. Apparently the Fry's just have one interesting book, as both kids only wanted to read this one. :) 
 
Day 119
 
How can I not post this sweet picture from Mrs D?! I love how it highlights her two bottom teeth.
So sad we didn't get pictures at dinner with our friends. Reese was asked to be flower girl. I think she's pretty excited, but I'm REALLY excited!!!

Day 120
 
This is Reese reminding me that there is ALWAYS room for puffs!

Day 121
 
Merit closed on a HUGE acquisition and held a HH at Blue Mesa. I'll take getting out early to celebrate any day!
 
 
I had to refrain from eating too much at the HH as I had a date night with Husbandy while Reese was with my dad and Cindy. Little did I know I was going to be ordering 4lbs of pasta! Needless to say I had leftovers for a few meals.
 
Day 122
 
Happy 5 years!!! Husbandy and I celebrated while Mimi watched Reese with a dinner at Ocean Prime. It was absolutely delicious, we would definitely love to go back! The bottom left if a picture of their peanut butter chocolate pie - we had to get it since we were missing Reese - and it was soooo gooood!

Day 123
 
Finally got my haircut! I'd been wanting to do it for a long time, but never found the time. I am ready for summer now. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment