Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 17

Day 110
 
Happy Easter from these two sweet girls!! We certainly missed Aidan, but he was busy being a farmer off in Giddings. :)

Day 111
 
April 21st is better know as Muster for us Aggies. Reese attended her very first Muster in Dallas and we met Dr. Loftin! He did amazing things for A&M while he was president. Husbandy literally stopped mid-story when he saw Loftin walking up to our table.

Day 112
 
I left Reese in the den while I went to change into work clothes one morning and came back to wipes everywhere! She was clearly very proud of herself.
 
Day 113 
 
We welcomed the newest member of the Vrla family at 9:43pm on April 23, John Nicholas! Becca and I made it a late night cause we just couldn't wait 24 hours to meet him. He is so sweet and much to his daddy's liking was born on a day that the Rangers, Stars, and Mavericks won. :P
 
Day 114 
 
Well, this picture just has to be taken every time a baby is born now (the same one was taken when Reese was born). I love seeing all these daddies with their kiddos.
 
Day 115 
 
We took dinner to our friends on Friday night and got to meet Cecilia Marie. I already forgot what holding a newborn feels like. She looked just like this the entire time we were there.
 
Day 116 
 
Had to post two pics for day 116. In the morning we got up and took our annual bluebonnet pictures! It was Reese and Aidan's first trip. Even though we didn't make the drive to Ennis, I'd say the pictures we got are some of my favorites!

 
I wish you could see it better, but we went to a birthday lunch at the park in the afternoon and Reese had baked beans for the first time. She loved them and they were alllll over her face.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet family you are, cute blog!!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the wipes are awesome! J Wag told me she's on the go these days.... Get ready for increased childproofing! Luckily Mini B and Zilla have already prepared you a bit :-)

    ReplyDelete