Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 14

Day 89

Daddy was helping Reese "walk" at TND. Reese had too much fun watching her cousin Brooklyn run around in circles. They are too cute.

 Day 90

Just hanging outside in the gorgeous weather. I love how exponentially better my pictures of Reese from daycare are now that Donna can take the kids outside. Reese loooooves it out there! 

Day 91

Haha. This is a really boring pic, but it's the only one I took this day. A friend was looking for a chair to take bluebonnet pictures in and I said I might have one that would work. Turns out it's a little big for a 4 month old.

Day 92

Still trying to convince Reese to crawl. We learned she definitely is our baby as she's motivated by food. Here she is reaching for her puff.

Day 93

Just a short walk to the Fry's for dinner!

Day 94

Hehe another sweet picture of Reese at daycare.

Day 95

We threw a surprise 60th birthday party for our mom on Saturday night. Everyone had a chance to write a note on a chalk board and take a picture throughout the night. Here's all the ones her children made it in. :) We love you mom!!

2 comments: