Day 103
Brooklyn brought Reese her old bows and included in the pack were these bunny ears. They were really hard to get on because Reese didn't want them there, as you can tell by her unimpressed face. :)
Day 104
Reese came home from daycare pretty much right after she got there with a stomach bug. :( I came home after lunch so Husbandy could go back to work.
Day 105
On Tuesday I was home again for half the day with Reese. Look how pathetic she looks! About .5 seconds after this picture she was sleeping in my arms. I just felt so bad for her.
Day 106
Wednesday brought a happier girl with it. Here we are about to test out solids for the first time in a couple days. Good news, she kept it all down and went to back to daycare for the afternoon!
Day 107
Thursday, mommy caught was Reese had. This is me not playing with her that night. :(
Day 108
Mommy and Daddy had popcorn for a light dinner on Good Friday and Reese INSISTED she have some too. So, I got her her own little bowl and bit off pieces that were just popped corn and didn't have the little things that get stuck in your teeth. She probably recognized the taste cause she had a lot of it while in utero. :)
Day 109
Saturday afternoon we went up to Anna to visit Papa Joe. She loved being outside, but wasn't too sure about Papa Joe's beard. Haha.







No comments:
Post a Comment