Monday, September 1, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 35

Day 236

Sunday morning we woke up and slowly got ready for reservations at Abi-Haus. After we dressed Reese, Kelly realized Annabelle has the same onesie, so of course we had to get pictures. :) Annabelle was sharing her bracelet with Reese.


Just chillin, waiting on some food.


The aftermath of puffs.



We love all these people so much! Thanks for hosting us for the weekend.


Reese was far too tired from all the weekend festivities and fell asleep about 5 minutes in.



That night we went to TND and all the kiddos wore their Mimi shirts. I love this crew!!!

Day 237 

Monday night we had nothing to cook at the house, so I convinced Husbandy we needed to go to Braums. 

Day 238

I was at GND and received this picture of my sweet girl. "Cack, Cack!"

Day 239 

Reese must have gone to bed with wet hair, cause it was crazy in the morning!

Day 240 

First day of college football! We of course sported our Aggie gear as they played that night (and won!).

Day 241 

Husbandy and I went to the movies and saw Guardians of the Galaxy, which we actually really liked (I had my doubts). When we got home, I turned on the monitor and this is how I found Reese. Don't worry, she moved the blanket from her face fairly quickly.

Day 242

We had a busy day of college football watching, wing grilling, and cousin playing...but nothing beats bath time with this little one.

1 comment:

  1. I love her hair in the pic of yall in your game day gear. She looks so fashionable.

    ReplyDelete