Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 37

Day 250

Sunday night dinner was at Bryan and Nancy's house. Couldn't resist getting a picture of this sweet boy. Ignore the pink walker, that's what you get when you have an older sister. :P

Day 251 

I love these owl pjs....too cute Miss Reese.

Day 252 

You know what Reese loves? Yogurt! Learning to feed yourself is fun.

Day 253 

Tuesday night we went to our monthly financial seminar where there was a chocolate chip cookie potluck. Unfortunately, I had a health assessment the next day, so I decided to skip cookies. Husbandy packed my lunch on Wednesday, and this is the note I found. What a sweet guy!

Day 254 

September 11, 2001. United we stand. I loved driving around my neighborhood and seeing all the American flags.

Day 255 

Merit celebrated 25 years on Friday! Everyone arrived to a bottle of wine and a nice wooden box sitting on their desk in the morning. That was a fun way to start the day. 



That night Merit threw a 25th Anniversary celebration at the George Bush Library on SMU's campus. Have I mentioned how much I love the girls I work with?! So sad Amanda is leaving us, but I'm very excited for her new job....stay at home mom!

Day 256 

Reese enjoyed laundry with mommy and daddy. Who knew boxers were so fun?

1 comment: