Friday, October 17, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 40

Day 271

Love this sweet, I'm filled with Jesus's joy, smile.

Day 272 

Just reading Minnie with Reese.

Day 273

My new favorite thing to do with Reese is go through animal sounds. She's learned more since this video, but here's a few of her firsts. The clock is my favorite, so I had to ask twice. 

Day 274

Dancing a daycare.

Day 275 

Reese's new favorite toy is our spice cabinet. We've quickly had to move all glass containers. :)

Day 276 

Before I left for girls weekend, we had a delicious dinner at Braums. Reese is a pretty big fan of their chicken tenders. This was right after we took pictures for our church directory. Can't wait to share that picture, cause Reese was NOT in to it.

Day 277 

All Dallas, Houston, Austin, and College Station GND members met for girls weekend. Everyone dance like Chelsea!


So blessed to have these girls (and those that couldn't make it) in my life!


Note Court's head at the bottom, she jumped in the pool a second too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment