Friday, October 17, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 41

Day 278

The car ride home...love these girls.


After three hours in the car driving home from CS, I was back in the car for another 45 minute drive to Anna. I had so much fun with the girls, but playing with all these kids is the best.

Day 279

I noticed after reviewing a few things at work this is the date I was writing. You would think after 9 months I'd have 2014 down.

Day 280

Love seeing this smiling face while I'm at work. :-)

Day 281

Can you guess what was for dinner?

Day 282

Apparently she loves playing with the dinosaurs. I don't really share the love, so if this sticks, I'll be learning a lot about t-rex.

Day 283


Playing at the park with your cousin is the best!

Day 284


Happy birthday, Jude. We enjoyed celebrating you and eating cupcakes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment