Day 341
Four adorable cousins Christmas tree shopping. I have so many memories with my cousins doing the exact same thing. It's crazy to think I'm now doing it with my daughter, niece, and nephew!
Day 342
GND was at this beautiful home! We made grilled cheese, had a sock exchange, played some games, and did a chocolate tasting. So much fun!
Day 343
Husbandy was supposed to fly out early to Amarillo to go see a property. This weather caused lots of problems and he had to reschedule. It made for a frustrating morning.
Day 344
I moved groups at Merit! It was a bit of a shock, but so far I have no complaints. This is me trying to remember how I had my photos placed before I moved cubes.
Day 345
Merit's Christmas happy hour! I'm so lucky to work with all these beautiful ladies. They definitely make work fun.
Day 346
One of Reese's new favorite games.
Day 347
We kept Boots for Bec and Jason while they were out of town for the weekend. Reese was sooo excited to see him Saturday morning. "There is a dog in our house!!!!!"








Haha such a cute video. The end is my favorite.
ReplyDelete