Monday, December 22, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 51

Day 348
 
I was cleaning out our diaper bag and found Reese's newborn hat and the sock she came home in the hospital in. OMG talk about tugging at my heart. They are so small!
 
Day 349 

 
Just playing with this sweet girl. I can't get enough of her. She is my little angel.
 
Day 350 
 
GND did a favorite things party! I came home with home grown eggs, biscuits and sausage, a picture, two eyeliners, and lip gloss. I made out pretty good!
 
Day 351 
 
Reese saw this bear in the store and started puckering her lips and making her kiss noise (kind of a grunt). She would not stop until this happened. It was real cute.
 
Day 352 
 
Seriously. This cabinet is so. fun.
 
Day 353 
 
Christmas #1 with my dad.
 
 
This was probably Reese's favorite activity of the night. She kept going round and round. I didn't think to get a video until the fun was dying down.
 
Day 354 
 
Christmas #2 was a pajama party! These people are my favorite. I love them so much.
 
 
This is what Reese does when we ask if she can smile. I LOVE it and I'm so glad Aunt Becca got a picture of it. :-)
 
 
Husbandy of course sleeps in his batman pjs all the time. And even if that's not true, the purchase was definitely worth it for these Batman/Super Anna pictures! 

 
Even though it was past her bedtime, we got home and Reese just had to sweep the kitchen with her new broom. I can't blame her, it was a mess with all the baking Husbandy and I did earlier!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment