Yes, there are more than 7 days in my last pic a day post of 2014. But, if you go all the way back to week 1, you'll see it only had 4 days.
Day 355
Reese was pretty excited about this toy she got from Aunt Carol. She loves watch the panda swing and slide.
After Mass, we went over to eat dinner with the Fry's. I love these two. :)
Day 356
I love Christmas cards! This year we quickly ran out of thumbtacks and room on our boards.
Day 357
We decided to do our family Christmas on the night of the 23rd since we flew to Florida early Christmas Eve. Here's Reese's stocking.
And here she is opening it!
Day 358
With the hustle and bustle of flying, then driving, seeing family, and Reese not getting nap, I forgot to take a picture. This was actually Reese sleeping the night before, but I'm sure she looked like this Christmas Eve, as she was exhausted!! A few notes from the day....Reese did really well on the plane. We lucked out and had a family right behind us with a little boy and the two of them entertained each other on and off. I was hoping that Reese would sleep on the car ride from Tampa to Lakeland, but she didn't, which meant she didn't get a nap. Because of this Husbandy and I decided it would probably be best for us to go to Mass without her. This made me a little sad since her Christmas dress was super cute, and because, well, I wanted to attend as a family!
Day 359
My little angel on Christmas. :-)
Just relaxing.
Day 360
Reese and Aidan may have been in different states, but you better believe they were sending each other their love!
Reese and cousin Evalyn "swinging."
Day 361
While the weather in Dallas was 30-40, Florida was mid 70s. You bet we enjoyed that! Here we are on a little family walk.
Day 362
After a go go go go Christmas, you better believe this little one was tired. She got a little grumpy on the plane before she actually crashed on mommy. Daddy later took over so I could block the sun. I've never realized how often overhead announcements are made on plane flights until I had a sleeping baby! Thankfully she slept through them.
Day 363
Mimi Wagner bought Reese a Mickey Mouse that sings the Hot Dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I'd say she likes it. :-)
Day 364
Reese's first experience eating soup. She loved it, but it was a little messy.
Day 365!!
My little family on New Years Eve! The Vorhees hosted a wonderful NYE Party that started early enough to come, eat, drink, party, and head home for baby bedtime. Husbandy and I were technically sleeping at midnight.
Cousin hugs!
Can you spot Liam??
I'm so very thankful for this pretty lady. For the record, she was in heels and I was in flats.
I did it! A whole year in pictures! I've decided to do it again next year as well. Not only do I think it will be fun to look back on, it's an easy way to write down what Reese is up to without having to type out a big post. That being said....I do have an 18 month post in the works.
I hope everyone had a wonderful 2014! Know that if you read this, you made my year better and I'm very thankful for you! Here's to 2015.

















No comments:
Post a Comment