Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 2

Day 11

No one was leaving dinner on Sunday night until Reese finished her solo.

Day 12

We watched the College Football Championship with Aidan and Aunt B. How cute are these two putting their hands over their hearts during the National Anthem? Granted, Reese was a little off, but still cute.

Day 13

Ok, so I missed a few days. This was technically taken on Sunday, but I needed a place holder. It's not even that good of a picture, but it does have some cute babies. It also shows the car that everyone wants all at once when we're at Mimi's. :-)

Day 14

Completely missed Wednesday, so here's a cute video from the week before.

Day 15

This picture was stolen from my sister's blog, but that's what you get for posting Pic A Day posts on time. While Husbandy and I were teaching a NFP class, Aidan and Reese were having their own fun in our bedroom. Easter grass can seriously be a lot of fun, but it also makes a pretty big mess.

Day 16


Off we go to FL! Yes, we were just there in December. But, this time we were going to surprise Husbandy's dad for his birthday. We were picked up by Husbandy's sister, mom, and our niece (who knew we were coming) and then surprised Husbandy's dad when he got home from work. Husbandy and I hid in a back room while Reese played with Evalyn in the living room. When Husbandy's dad arrived he just kinda starred until it kicked in that Reese was in FL! We told him we surprised everyone and came as a late birthday present.

Day 17

I didn't get any pictures at the party, but the real reason we were in FL was that Husbandy's mom and sister were throwing his dad a surprise party. This may get a little long, but, here's how it went down. That morning Husbandy's mom went to get her hair done (ie help set up for the party), while she was away Husbandy and I realized she took the car with the Reese's car seat, which was the car I was supposed to later take to run to the store with Reese (actually go to the party). We frantically called his mom and created a plan to get Husbandy and his dad out of the house, so Reese and I could be picked up. We got them out of the house, were picked up, moved the van (so that when Husbandy and his dad returned I wasn't gone with the van still there), and I let Husbandy know we were no longer at the house. He then told his dad that I had gone to the store with Reese, but his dad remembered that the van didn't have the car seat in there! We were going to tell him it was moved that morning before his mom left, but he had actually driven the van earlier that morning to go to the store. SO Husbandy had to make up some crazy story that went a little like this "well she just went a block down the road, so she probably just strapped Reese in" and he bought it! When Husbandy told me that was his story I was like what?? I would never do that!!! Either way everyone was at the party waiting on the guest of honor. To get him there, a phone call was made saying "Ronnie! My water heater broke and there is water everywhere! Please come help!" Husbandy said they flew to car and raced down the road to the house. Mr Wagner came in looking for the water all over the floor and instead found family and friends yelling, surprise!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweetness. Annabelle is so cute with Reece! And Reese's little arm up twirl is still one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweetness. Annabelle is so cute with Reece! And Reese's little arm up twirl is still one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete