Day 18
Sunday we celebrated Amanda's birthday. She was also nice enough to cut my hair! Based on Reese's smile, I think she likes it (and so do I).
Day 19
The girls all ready for the car ride to the beach (and to see Papa)! All smiles I tell you. At least for the picture.
Don't we look beach ready? The water was a little cold, so we didn't stay long. Actually we just stayed long enough to get a couple pictures. There were lots of people there tanning though, which is just crazy considering it was January 19th. I guess that's what you get when you live in FL.
Day 20
Reese didn't sleep very well the night before and was up at 5:00am. Around 9:00 I took her with me to get some coffee and she was out! I spent the next 2 hours driving around Lakeland so she could get a nap. Poor baby.
While eating dinner later that night at Amanda's, we heard lots of laughter down the hallway....this is what I found when I checked it out.
Day 21
The flight back to Dallas wasn't full, which meant Reese got her own seat. "Can I help you, mother? I'm reading."
After a long day of traveling back to Dallas, Reese was super tired. She slept hard all night and we didn't hear a peep. Husbandy was asleep before 9:00 and I wasn't far behind. Being able to see Husbandy's family again was great, but there's just something about being back at home...
Day 22
The best part of everyday is coming into the house and hearing Mama! I loved the addition of the bow daycare added to Reese's outfit. She must have not known it was there because later that night we were looking in the mirror and she saw it and made a face that said "what is that doing there?!" She immediately pulled it out.
Day 23
We went to the neighbors for diner on Friday. We definitely missed this bunch while we were in FL.
Day 24
Saturday morning Reese and I went over to play with Annabelle and I'm so sad cause I didn't get any pictures! I am looking forward to more play dates though. Later that afternoon we went to Mass then got ice cream at Sweet Firefly! People must have been loving the "warmer weather" (high 50s), cause the place was packed.










No comments:
Post a Comment