Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 1

I love how I said I'd be doing another round of a year in photos and haven't even posted anything yet. 2015 is proving to be a crazy year already! I've included a couple of extra days on this post since I want to begin my weeks on Sunday. Here's what we're up to!

Day 1

We started the year off with a rainy day. What better way to spend it than coloring while lying on mommy's leg? Beats me.

Day 2 

Mafia! Due to crazy schedules and, well, having babies added to the mix, we only got to play Mafia once this year. It was so fun! Thank you to my mom who babysat well into the wee hours of the morning. And just for the record I was indeed Mafia while this picture was taken (along with numbers 2, 4, and 12) and we won!

Day 3 

Husbandy has a huge demonstration due at the end of February which requires a lot of sticky tab thingys as placeholders in a large book (that all made sense, right?). Reese has found a better use for them, however.

Day 4

Reese has found a new love for putting on mommy's shoes. Please ignore the large amount of clothing on the floor in this picture. Laundry, anyone??

Day 5
 
Cousin playtime in the cabinet!

Day 6 

While Husbandy is working on his demonstration, he wears these noise cancelling headphones. Reese also loves wearing them and it's pretty dang cute.

Day 7

Mommy's work week was a long one. Wednesday night ended up requiring dinner out and a beer.

Day 8

So. much. to do. So. little. time.

Day 9 

After a crazy crazy crazy day (Reese decided to get sick, so Husbandy and I had to split the day taking care of her. Which made the situation above pretty terrible) and the Dr confirming Reese didn't have the flu or anything terrible, we ended up dancing to Shake It Off with Annabelle. Thank goodness for sweet friends!

Day 10

Reese loves carrying these lunch boxes (bags) around. This picture makes me a little nervous when I think about future shopping trips with her.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha the headphone picture is hilarious.
    Also the bag one is adorable... Get your mom's credit card, Reese, we're going shopping ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the headphone picture is hilarious.
    Also the bag one is adorable... Get your mom's credit card, Reese, we're going shopping ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You're supposed to be praying for her fiscal responsibility. :-P

      Delete