Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 4

Day 25

We had a room full at Sunday night dinner. Pretty sure there were 8 of us...


Reese is a little blurry, but it's the best I got of her right beside John. Reese is 18 months and John is 9! 

Day 26

I got to GND a little late on Monday, but as soon as Aidan saw me he smiled real big and said Berly! He asked to sit in my lap and it definitely warmed my heart. I love my Godson!

Day 27 


Reese is definitely learning how to ham it up for the camera!

Day 28

Wednesday was Papa Joe's birthday so Bec, Husbandy, and I rounded up Reese and Aidan and spent the evening with him! These are the delicious cupcakes I picked up during lunch to help with the celebration!


We decided to take one car, so Bec was chosen to squeeze in the back in between the car seats. It's a good thing she's small!



Papa Joe definitely enjoyed the company. Since we couldn't leave until after work then ran into traffic, we didn't get there until around 7:00. But, our short visit brought lots of smiles. Happy birthday to the best Papa Joe!

Day 29 

Reese and Aidan spent the evening at my dad's. Before we left, I caught Reese feeding the lamb a bottle. What a good mama!

Day 30 

Friday night we went over to a friend's house for dinner. While we were all talking in the dinning room we wondered where Reese and Annabelle went as it had gotten kinda quiet, when we turned the corner we saw this! Nothing better than laying on a dog's bed. :-)


Pretty sure these girls are going to be besties.

Day 31 


Reese and Aidan are taking swim lessons! They loved their first class and both seemed to do well. With our up coming trip to a water park, we figure we better get this swimming thing down.

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous that Reese likes to ham it up for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are totally besties!!! They are sooooo sweet together!

    ReplyDelete