Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 7

Day 46

Reese loves doing laundry with mommy. Mostly is consists of moving clean clothes back and forth from the dryer to washer, but it is a god distraction when I need one!

Day 47 

It was freezing outside, but that didn't stop Husbandy from getting an Oreo shake at dinner.

Day 48 

Fat Tuesday consisted of this spread, a main course, and dessert at girls night. Delicious!

Day 49

We went to Mass as a family after work and then decided to get some fish for dinner. Reese was NOT having it, however. So, we quickly packed up our food and headed out. Here we are back at home, feeling better, and practicing the Sign of the Cross.

Day 50

I actually worked from home on Thursday because of pink eye. So, TBT to Sunday when we met up with Herbie! Herbie lead a group of Aggies across Europe on a trip I took after I graduated. Now every time he's in the States we meet up. This was the first time for him to meet Reese and it was a lot of fun. 

Day 51

Friday Reese and I stayed home because she had the onset of pink eye. We ended up going to the Dr for medicine and he gave Reese a sucker. I've never given her one, but somehow she knew exactly what it was and exactly what to do with it. Very suspicious if you ask me....

Day 52

Saturday morning was spent at swim class. Reese is getting better at going under water.



Saturday evening we celebrated Aidan at his plains, trains, and automobiles party! Becca did a wonderful job (again) with all the decorations and food. Thankfully the weather was beautiful because when you're Aidan you have a lot of friends that want to come celebrate you! I cannot believe this boy is two! We love you Aidan!

No comments:

Post a Comment