Day 39
The weather on Sunday was absolutely beautiful. Husbandy and I
took turns going to Mass since we weren't sure if Reese was contagious. The rest of the day was spent on lots of walks and playing in the backyard.
Day 40
This was taken right before we got in the bath. Reese was looking super cute in her shirt from Aunt Amanda. :-)
Day 41
Reese definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed Tuesday morning. I'm doing a picture a day challenge to win a baby carrier and every day we have an inspiration word. Tuesday's was "morning." I was trying to get a sweet picture of Reese, but she wasn't having it! I ended up using an old one from my picture bank.
Day 42
Aidan and Reese we in charge of dinner Wednesday night....
Day 43
Thursday night I prepped for a dinner with friends on Friday. It ended up being a little bit of a late night, but it was worth it!
Day 44
These two girls LOVE to dance and we happen to love to watch them. Thanks to T Swift for providing such dance worthy music.
Day 45
The weather was perfect on Valentines, so we took a family walk to the park. Later that day we went to dinner with the Fry's and had a great time. We are definitely not Valentine's Day junkies, but we had the best day. :-)







Those girls are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Reese's morning face on Tuesday looks like mine everyday. I feel you, girl.
Annabelle just wants to watch that video over and over and over and over and over :)
ReplyDelete