Monday, March 9, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 8

Day 53

Being the first to Mimi's means you get the car aaall to yourself!


We celebrated Zilla at Sunday night dinner which meant he got to open even more gifts. :-) As you can see, the rest of the cousins wanted to help as much as they could.

Day 54

Our first ice of 2015. Husbandy left Sunday night for Austin and I was a little nervous about getting Reese ready for the day and getting to work on time, but ice meant day care was closed! So, we just hung out at the house all day. Actually, later that night we went down to the Fry's to eat dinner and play. We have the best neighbors! 

Day 55 

This is the face of concentration. Reese's present from Aunt Beccabeccabecca is a huge hit!

Day 56 

You got it, Zilla came over Wednesday night for some playtime. Husbandy was still in Austin, so I was very grateful for company. Actually, Mimi was at my house Wednesday night as well. With the kids not in great moods, we all decided a little Thai food was just what we needed. 

Day 57 

This is the smile of a girl who's daddy decided to come home early!! I was really just as excited as she was, but her face obviously portrays it better.


Reese took a bath at Grandpa's and I finally discovered this little gem. I'm pretty sure this is why Reese knew exactly what to do with the sucker Dr. M gave her a couple weeks ago. Hmm...

Day 58


Snow! Instead of ice, there was actually some snow during this round of winter weather. Husbandy and I decided to take Reese out for some fun since daycare was cancelled again. The bad thing was, we didn't have any mittens for her. But, that didn't stop her from constantly holding a snowball to eat. Her little hands were so cold, I got nervous, and decided it was time to go back in. But look how happy she is!

Day 59

Reese is really loving bubble baths these days. The second she hears us mention it, she drops what she's doing and leads us to the bathroom. She definitely knows what she wants!

1 comment:

  1. I love love that picture of her from when Jason got home! It is so cute!
    Also, she says bubble super cute.

    ReplyDelete