Friday, September 11, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 34

Day 235

Congrats to these two on their engagement! What I thought was a GND back to school potluck was actually an engagement party! Too bad I didn't know that, or else I would have made sure to go to Mass in the morning and not have been late.

Day 236

Reese was singing this before going to bed one night. It's hard to tell, but she's singing If You're Happy and You Know It then stomps her feet, claps her hands, and yells AMEN! She finishes up with Wheels on the Bus, and oldie but goodie.

Day 237

Driving with daddy. Don't worry, we were just going to the neighbors down the street.

Day 238

Happy 5 years at Merit to me! I'm so happy I made the move from public accounting to industry. I'm working for a great company and with some really awesome people. I am so thankful for this, it's definitely made being a working mom bearable.

Day 239

Bath time with this cutie. :-)

Day 240

I love coming home and seeing Reese and daddy in the pool. She has soo much fun swimming! I know having a pool is sometimes a lot of work, but so far it's definitely been worth it!

Day 241

Saturday mornings are different around here now that we have swim during the week. Instead of swim, Reese and I went on a walk and daddy went to the store. Thankfully I wasn't actually carrying her the entire time. She was riding in the stroller, but then got out to watch a bunny hopping across a yard. I'm so thankful for this little one and the joy she brings to me everyday!

1 comment:

  1. These videos are so cute! I love the AMEEEN!!!
    I always feel like the neighbors are judging us when they see us driving with Zilla in our laps. And I just want to be like, we were 7 houses down at my sister's!
    Always good to have a great company when you're a working mom!
    We sure miss the pool!

    ReplyDelete