Friday, September 11, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 35

Day 242

Doing puzzles with Mimi. Reese is really good with puzzles. A lot of the times she surprises me with finding difficult pieces that go together. Of course, other times I try to help her by saying exactly where to put a piece, and then she turns it and tries to fit it. So, it goes both ways, but she loves doing puzzles and I love watching her. :-)

Day 243 - 244

I didn't take pictures on either of these days. They were actually really hard days for Husbandy and I, I wrote about it here.

Day 245

Mickey and the gang are all present!

Day 246

Do you see the diaper on Minnie? Reese looooves changing Minnie's diaper. She will put it on and take it off over and over and over. She also likes putting on pretend diaper cream. She's actually really good at it which give me hope for helpful hands if there's ever a newborn in the house.

Day 247


We recently took these blocks out (they were just hiding the in toy box....you never know what you'll find if you look in there) and Reese is having so much fun with them. 

Day 248

Just lounging in her Minnie pajamas, on her Minnie couch, with two of her favorite Minnies. 


While prepping food for our first A&M football watching party of the season, I gave myself a jalapeno skin burn. It started off as a mild ache, but quickly turned into what felt like my skin would start peeling off. After some googling, I decided to try a yellow mustard remedy and it actually worked! It took it a little while to kick in, but the burn was gone in about 30 - 45 minutes.


Football! We had so much fun watching A&M's first game of the year and the kids had soooo much fun playing with each other. The were literally running around the house having a great time. The best quote of the evening was when Court told her daughter, Kate, (4) to stop bossing around Reese (2). Kate immediately replied "I'm not bossing her around, right!" (while looking at Reese right in the face). We all died laughing.

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo good at puzzles! I'm always impressed by her.
    Lots of prayers for those days...and the days after. Love y'all!
    Reese can come practice diaper changes on Baby Panini anytime
    By far, that is Zilla's favorite video to watch. And he just sits there saying hello, waiting for someone to say hi back.
    Youch! Good to know a remedy for that, seeing as my husband is all about that spice.

    ReplyDelete