Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 5

Day 26

We all headed to Anna to visit my Papa Joe and wish him a happy 82nd birthday! I think he really enjoyed getting to Reese and the rest of his great grandchildren. He is such an amazing man and we are blessed to have him in our family. He's certainly showed us true love time and time again.

 Day 27

I headed to GND a little early so I could hang out with this sweet boy. Love my Godson!

Day 28 - 29

I stayed home with somewhat of a stomach bug and my diet consisted on cereal, crackers, and sprite for two days.

 Day 30

Husbandy and I dropped Reese off with Grandpa and Cindy and we headed to dinner at Red Hot and Blue. This is Husbandy dancing to the music.

Day 31

Friday night the Fry's came over and we ate hamburgers and played with the kiddos. Never a dull moment. :)

 Day 32

Saturday we headed over to my brother's and helped paint and move around furniture in anticipation of our newest nephew, John. It was of course a family affair and gave us all the more reason to order Papa Murphy's that night! (Please don't call CPS, Aidan's daddy was standing right in front of him and backed away for the picture.)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, my first though on the last picture was..."Is anybody watching Aidan? Man, it's a wonder this kid survived a year"

    ReplyDelete