Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 6

Day 33

Nothing like chips, queso, and wings for the Super Bowl! Too bad the game wasn't actually that great this year.

Day 34

Went to Liam's house for GND. Little did he know that he was turning one in just 4 days!

 Day 35

Reese and I reading her nighttime book. I definitely did not get through the whole thing without some tears. The words are so true though.

Day 36

This is kind of a cop out picture and I'm so sad about it. I had such great opportunity to get a good picture and completely forgot! We went to Snappy Salads for dinner with a wonderful group of friends and then to Chili's for a molten chocolate cake. Before going to bed I looked at the weather for the next day to see this....uuh. I'm so sick of the cold!

Day 37

So many people were too excited to see snow on Thursday. I was more impressed by the picture Husbandy took of this snowflake. It's so perfect it looks fake!

Day 38

RISD was closed, so unfortunately that means our daycare is too. I ended up staying home with Husbandy to take care of these kiddos. I can't lie, it was definitely more entertaining that work. :)

 Day 39

Crazy icicle that was STILL on one of the grills. Seriously, give me 100 degrees already.


No comments:

Post a Comment