Friday, June 20, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 24

Day 159

On Sunday we celebrated our sweet Reese's first birthday! How is it that we've been parents for a year?! I'll write more about the day in another post, but we cannot thank everyone enough for coming to the party and loving on our little girl!

Day 160 

Monday I was off to work while Husbandy and his parents got to spend the day at home. In the middle of the day I got this text and it made me smile, but it also made me a little sad that I was at work.

Day 161 

Happy birthday to me! I enjoyed this email from CCL and the Bible verse. Unfortunately, the work day was incredibly busy for me, so I couldn't take off....but I did get some delicious Tiff Treats from Husbandy mid-afternoon. That evening we went to dinner with Mimi Wagner and Papa as they were leaving earrrrrly the next morning.

Day 162 

Happy 1st birthday, Reese!!! She was officially one on June 11th. I cried as I got her ready in the morning. She is the sweetest little girl and I am so blessed to be her mommy. That night we continued the tradition of going to Sweet Firefly with the Fry's for our kids birthday. It was a beautiful night so enjoyed a little walk to get our ice cream.

Day 163 

Here are the birthday girls! 

Day 164 

Friday night we took dinner to our friends who just had their second little girl, sweet Charlee. I just love this picture of Jake, Kate, and Reese playing together.

Day 165 

Saturday I walked down to the Fry's before we had dinner at our house. Apparently, this little car is popular, unfortunately it's not really built for two kiddos like Aidan thought.


Had to include this one. I love my Reesearoo!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed her birthday, but she seriously is the CUTEST! Glad you had a good day on yours too! Tiff's Treats are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe that picture of Aidan and Reese in the car
    How nice of CCL to send you that!

    ReplyDelete