Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 25

Day 166

Happy Father's Day! Soon after waking Reese gave Husbandy her Father's Day card and gift. Soon after she was treated to the swing in the front yard. She has such a good daddy.


Later that day we went to Papa Joe's and I got to cuddle with my sweet nephew! I hadn't seen him in too long, look how big he is!!

Day 167

Monday morning a lady I work with gave me this as a late present. She is one of those people who are always buying cute little crafty things to give away. The bigger package is a cute frame which is now in my cube. I think I'm still using the pad of paper she gave me for Christmas a couple years ago, but I'll open this one as soon as I need it. :)

Day 168

USA! USA! USA! Reese was decked out for the USA vs Ghana game. It must have worked cause we won! We love the World Cup! :)

Day 169

Reese woke up not feeling too great. After she drank her bottle she fell asleep on daddy. Isn't this so precious?! Kids at her daycare had strep, so we took her in to the doctor (we tried a new one), and she tested negative! I was pretty sure it was teething, but checking is always worth it to me.

Day 170

My sweet girl at daycare. :D

Day 171

I took a random Friday off because I have vacation days to use before August. In the morning I cleaned Reese's room and organized her closet, and in the afternoon I got a mani/pedi! It had been WAY too long since I had my last....and I'm not even exaggerating on that.

Day 172 

Friends that we met on our New Zealand trip came to Dallas to visit! Saturday morning we went to Franconia Brewery , which we definitely recommend. Then we hit up Hard Eight BBQ for lunch. Delicious. After lunch we came back to our house to hang out with Reese and watch the Germany vs Ghana game. Once that was over we had to show them our local favorites Frankies and Sweet Firefly. Needless to say, we ate too much, but had a really good time.

1 comment: