Day 194
Sunday Brooklyn had her 3rd birthday party! Reese had so much fun playing with all the big kids and watching them run around. I can wait until she joins. She also had lots of fun playing peek-a-boo with cousin John through the window. :)
Day 195
Reese was not very happy she couldn't reach the food.
Day 196
Reese playing outside at daycare. I love getting pictures of her during the day!
Day 197
I was getting ready for bed and saw this. I thought it was too perfect of a picture and couldn't resist.
Day 198
Merit had a Top Golf day! We had the strangest weather in the middle of July and Top Golf had heaters on!! Who would have ever imagined heaters in July in Texas??? Despite it raining during part of the day, it was lots of fun.
Day 199
If you think Reese looks a little upset in this picture, you're right. She was a little upset she couldn't eat the fake banana. :P
Day 200
My dad and Cindy took the three of us to the zoo on Saturday. The weather was still cool and absolutely perfect! Reese was kinda tired, so there weren't as many smiles I thought there would be, but she did have a lot of fun. She was very brave and fed a giraffe, fish, and a goat. She also pet the goats which I was surprised to see. The only animal she pointed to go back to see were the ducks, so I'm counting them as her current favorite.
Later that day we had a pool party (which turned into a hang out since the weather was cool and water cold). Reese got to hang out with Hannah and Hudson. This picture cracks me up...H&H are 3.5 months and Hudson is 16 lbs! He is soon going to pass up Reese who was 18 lbs at 1 year. Can't wait to see these three play together as they grow!!









No comments:
Post a Comment