Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 30

Day 201
 
We got this dress for Reese while we were in Mexico and now I wish I would have bought one in every size! It's so cute, but maybe it's the perfected head tilt that makes me feel this way. :P
 
Day 202 
 
We had dinner with my grandparents at their senior living complex. Reese was looking especially cute in the overalls Mimi gave her. :)
 
Day 203 
 
Tummy time at GND! Charlee wasn't loving it, so Liam decided to get down on her level and try to comfort her. Such a sweet boy my future SIL is. ;)
 
Day 204 
 
Park time after work! Aidan and Reese both had fun swinging, playing in the rocks, and sliding. I love these two and their precious smiles.
 
Day 205 
 
The first and only sorority I will ever be a part of! I am so blessed to have all the women that attend GND in my life. They provide so much encourgment and are great sources of knowledge for all things mom, babies, and Catholic (to name a few).
 
Day 206 
 
I chose one of these dresses to wear at a wedding this coming weekend! This was me sending my picks to Husbandy. Which one did I choose...you'll have to check back.
 
Day 207 
 
Gender reveal for Baby Gonzalez #2!! Sebastian is going to be a big brother to Leo Brox! I'm so excited for this family.
 
 
After the gender reveal we took a family swim in our pool. Nothing like a relaxing Saturday evening.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love love love those dresses! I want to borrow whichever you chose!

    ReplyDelete