Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Year in Photos: Week 28

Day 187
 
My sweet girl all cuddled with her blanket. After going back through my phone, I noticed how many pictures I've take of the monitor. I really just can't help it...sleeping pictures are so cute!
 
Day 188
 
Reese's daycare was closed for the week, so I took off Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Monday Reese was a little fussy so I tried to keep her occupied as much as I could. As someone pointed out to me later, she probably had a case of the Mondays....
 
 Day 189
 
Tuesday came with a better attitude. She was even lucky enough to attend GND that night with me. GND is a little tough with Reese, as she's not much into sitting, drinking wine, and chatting; but more into exploring every room in the new place.

Day 190
 
On Wednesday I had another girls night. This one was with the girls at work, whom I love. Unfortunately, we had the girls night to say goodbye to two people. :-(  This is the girl that hosted "closet" for her clothes. It includes an actual closet and an entire room. Wow! Husbandy should be so proud of me!

Day 191
 
Husbandy and I taught class 3 of our 3 class NFP series! We ended up spending the night at my mom's cause she kept Reese and the A/C at our house was broken. Oh yeah, you heard me right. Our A/C broke on Wednesday. Uhh. You can thank my sis for the patriotic walls. :-)
 
Day 192
 
I worked Friday, but received this sweet picture from Husbandy. The girl loves her milk, what can I say?
 
 
Thankfully our house has two A/C units, so the one we never use was turned on. We migrated to that side of the house for the night. Husbandy and I crammed twin mattresses in the hallway and Reese got her own room. It was fun.

Day 193
 
Reese waiting on daddy to come back inside, really wishing she were out there with him!


2 comments:

  1. Omg I teared up on the last pic. She looks so grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also thank you for teaching nfp classes. Your students are blessed to have had yall!

    ReplyDelete