Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 30

Day 207


After nap time we went on a bike ride and stopped at the creek to feed the turtles and go fishing. I love that picture of Reese and her Dada. Husbandy posted it on facebook and one of my cousins referenced this song...I teared up.


That night we had family over for some swimming. Reese loves jumping into the pool! We definitely have a little fish on our hands. 



Have I mentioned how much I love watching these two play together?

Day 208

We were celebrating another GND baby that's on the way and decided what better shower game is there than simulating labor using a TENS unit. Love these girls!

Day 209

Walking down to the neighbors for some hangout time and dinner!


Oh, we also watched these two show off their tumbling skills.

Day 210

Reese brushing her teeth with Daddy before heading off to school.

Day 211

So thankful that I got to go see Matt Maher! Husbandy stayed home with Reese and I met Mom for dinner before going to the concert. We met Bec and JFry there. The concert was just what my soul needed!

Day 212

Reese loves watching videos on her phone, this particular one was of herself calling Mama on Daddy's work phone.

Day 213


I love watching these dads play with their daughters! 


The best part of this video is at the very end when Husbandy asks Annabelle if she's having fun...



Annabelle, Reese, and Clara always have so much fun together. I love seeing them play and getting to spend time with their parents!

4 comments:

  1. That tumbling picture is great! What talented kids we have.
    I feel like that pic of J Wag and Reese brushing their teeth is going to be in a slide show at her wedding one day. Its so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I debated posting it because the counter/our room is such a mess....but it's just too cute!

      Delete
    2. I debated posting it because the counter/our room is such a mess....but it's just too cute!

      Delete
    3. I debated posting it because the counter/our room is such a mess....but it's just too cute!

      Delete