Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 29

Day 200

Reese decided waking up at 6:15 sounded like fun on a Sunday morning. Actually, she must have been going through a phase because she did this for about two weeks. This was me trying to enjoy the early morning snuggles.


Later that day, I was in the back room and heard a noise and could not figure out what it was (it was the swiffer cleaner spraying). As I walked into the kitchen, Reese looked at me and said, "I sweeping, Mama!"

Day 201

So glad I caught Reese singing Wheels on the Bus before she fell asleep one night. 

Day 202

We went out to dinner since we needed groceries and didn't have much to cook at home. Reese loves drinking Daddy's drink because it's always something way more fun than Mommy's water.

Day 203

Sometimes picking up your food and putting in on your spoon is way easier than actually using the spoon like you're supposed to.

Day 204

Bath time with my sweet girl!

Day 205

Friday evening we took dinner to some friends that had a baby earlier in the week. I always forget how tiny newborns are! We are so so happy for them and can't wait for the next time we get to see Patrick. 
After dropping off dinner we stopped at one of our favorites since we were in the neighborhood. Here's Reese enjoying her "huge" bread.

Day 206

After swim class Grandpa took Reese to the library. This was the first time she had ever been and I think she really liked it! She picked out one book and I picked out a few more. The one she picked definitely ended up being her favorite. We read it over and over.


Mowing the lawn...


That evening we went to a really awesome park in Carrollton with some favorites. Reese and Zilla were laying on this swing and would just look at either other and laugh. It's so much fun seeing them grow up together. The are best buds. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa you've updated a lot since I've last read!
    I just love how much she enjoys books. She's so smart!

    ReplyDelete