Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 31

Day 214

Getting to eat dinner with your cousins is so much fun! I love these sweet girls so so much!!


This is what it looks like when kids want to swim and parents say no. To our defense, they had already had plenty of swim time!

Day 215

This is what I saw when I came home from work on Monday. Reese eating animal crackers out of the bag and no Dada in sight. He had just gone to change clothes, but the scene made me laugh!

Day 216

Reese has officially taken over Dada's pillow.

Day 217

Reese woke up with a strange sounding cough, so she got to stay home. I took off work in the morning and Husbandy came home in the afternoon. She didn't act sick, but the cough we heard sounded like croup. She spent the day playing with her toys and crawling around with Minne. :-)


Reading one of the books we got from the library. I was so impressed because she was actually saying the words for each page (at least some of them).

Day 218


Reese loves to pretend that her bubble gun is a hair dryer. She will go around the house blow drying everything in sight! On this particular day she was doing Mommy and Daddy's hair. Hopefully she learns how to actually do hair from teachers at school, because I have never been good at it!

Day 219

Eating her "sear-da-bull" before going to school!

Day 220



My dad and Cindy took the family to the circus on Saturday! I tried to get a good picture of Reese watching everything going on, but I never got one I loved. She acted interested pretty much the entire time, so I think she really liked it! I liked watching the acrobatics and seeing the animals was fun too. After the show, we went to Mesomaya and had a delicious dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Haha the animal cracker scene is pretty funny.
    Zilla rediscovered the hair dryer this weekend and was blowing his hair with cool air and kept saying "I have crazy hair!"
    Lolz sear da bull

    ReplyDelete