Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 37

Day 256

The other best part about being in College Station is of course St Mary's! I'll never go to CS without being sure to make it to Mass. We happened to walk in at the same time as these two crazies, so we sat by them and their sweet family.

Day 257

Happy 2nd Baptismversay to these two cuties! We celebrated a day early, but were sure to keep the ice cream tradition. 
"Let us ask the Lord from our hearts to be able to experience ever more in everyday life this grace that we have received at Baptism. That by encountering us, our brother may encounter true children of God, true brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ, true members of the Church." Pope Francis

Day 258

I got to eat breakfast with Reese at her school! We enjoyed having muffins together and then I hung around for a little bit to play.

Day 259

Reese wanted to ride with the windows down. She quickly realized she had to do something with her crazy hair...

Day 260

Reese found this microphone one morning and started singing. I kept trying to take a video, but she would just want to see it. I wish she would have finished the last song, but ran out of the room instead...

Day 261

Sometimes you're playing a really fun game and then things go awry.

Day 262

One of the moms at Reese's school put together a Saturday morning play date so parents could actually meet each other (opposed to the "hey" as we drop off our kids). Reese had so much playing with her friends and I had fun meeting parents! Hopefully we get together again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish Aidan's school would do muffins with mom on more than just mothers day! Also wish we would do a parent get together.
    Hahaha I love the pic of the wind in her hair. It's one of my favorite things when she brushes her hair out of her face
    The cousins should definitely start a band. Zilla on lead guitar, Reese lead singer, mini B can be the producer, Little J can be the crowd hype man, and we'll have to wait and cme see where Panini's talents are.
    Game gone wrong video is like a microcosm of life

    ReplyDelete