Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 39

Day 270

I was so excited when I actually convinced Reese to wear this outfit. I definitely did not put her in enough dresses when she was little (cause she's so big now...), and now she only wants to wear t-shirts and shorts. I'm really ok with that, except for on Sundays. This outfit was too cute to not get a picture.


That night we took Bec to a Stars game. I think it was one of her friends that pointed out she looks more like a "B" that an "I", I thought that was pretty funny.

Day 271 

I hosted GND and made this delicious pasta. I was hoping for leftovers, but every last piece was eaten. 

Day 272

Just a little concert before bed. Yes, she is saying "B-I-In-Di-Go" and "Bingo was his name-oat."

Day 273

So ready for swim to begin! Her teacher teaches another class right before hers and she always looks through the window and says HI, KISSTINE! It's pretty cute.

Day 274

We've taken advantage of the nice weather lately with lots of park time. We'll be so sad when the sun sets early!

Day 275

It was a little chilly in the morning, so we all got our jackets on. Reese was very excited that hers had pockets.


More park time that evening with our best bud!

Day 276


Saturday afternoon we celebrated Annabelle's third birthday! We had lots of fun at her My Little Pony themed party.
One thing to note about Reese's outfit. We bought her the jersey she's wearing when we were in College Station a few weeks ago and she would not put it on. Husbandy tried every bribing tactic he could think of and her response was always, no! The night before we found a stuffed Reveille dog that was wearing a similar jersey and all of a sudden she wanted to put it on. Since we finally got it on her, we decided to let her wear it to the party. Our little Aggie. 


We had some friends over for the Aggie game that night. This is us marching around the house to the Aggie War Hymn. When in the presence of a former drum major, you have to...right?

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Jason and Reese! So cute!
    Mmm that pasta was delicious. I'd like the recipe.
    I'm sorry we missed following the drum major!
    Swings make for the most joyful pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete