Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Year in Photos: Week 41

Day 284

We changed up Reese's bedtime routine and this is now how she opts to sleep a lot of the time. I'll be the first to admit that we needed to change our routine about a year ago, but it didn't happen and now we're paying for it. Lesson learned! At this point, I really don't care if she's sleeping on the floor, as long as she's sleeping.

Day 285

Reese is now refusing to drink milk out of a cup, so we get dairy in her any way we can. This seems to be her favorite.

Day 286

Spending a little time with my girl in the gorgeous weather after work one day. We played with chalk and bubbles, then Reese made up this game since she loves to jump. It's a somewhat new thing, but she is now jumping off anything she can.


Day 287

Miss Christine noticed the chlorine was bothering Reese, so she put goggles on her. Isn't she cute?!

Day 288

Reese does not like using kid forks and spoons anymore, she definitely notices that they are not what mommy and daddy are using. So, now she picks whichever one she wants. I don't know that the picture does it justice, but on this particular night she choose a serving fork. She also doesn't comprehend that sometimes you need a fork and spoon for one meal, and don't ask her if she wants both, because then it's the end of the world. It's only a fork or a spoon.

Day 289

Sometimes it's just really nice to go out with girlfriends. Ok, that's actually all the time. Love these girls!

Day 290

It was a weird week for Reese. We woke up Tuesday morning to throw up, which is obviously not fun. I had a feeling it was food related because we ate fried chicken the night before and Reese ate more skin than she typically does (also, she usually eats roasted...slight mix up by mommy. Chicken Express and Golden Chick are not the same). We kept her home from school because we weren't sure and she was fine the rest of the day. Wednesday she went to school and swim as normal, but then we woke up to throw up again on Thursday. We again blamed it on food, but kept her home for the day and she was fine. Sooo, back to school Friday. Well, Saturday morning we woke up to throw up AGAIN, so we decided we needed to go see a Dr. We found one open on Saturday and learned that Reese had strep and an ear infection. :-( Poor baby girl! She never ran a fever or complained of anything hurting, so I had no idea. Also, when she does say something hurts, I always ask her if something ridiculous hurts, like her hair or her elbow. Her response is always yes, so then I don't know what to believe. Either way, thank goodness for the pink medicine that Reese loves, it quickly got her feeling much better!

1 comment:

  1. -That is so creative to have her drink milk through a straw! Whatever works.
    -Such a great picture of ya'll!
    - Her little giggle after jumping is so cute!
    - The serving fork picture reminds me of the picture of Zilla trying to eat yogurt with a giant serving spoon
    - Looks like y'all had fun after Blue Mesa! Sorry I missed it, but I'll be ready to be back in the game next time!

    ReplyDelete